[MINC-users] Building bicpl-1.6.4 on Ubuntu 12.04

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:12:27 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

No you haven't made a mistake with the configure args. It's a
shortcoming of how libtool is handled in the old MINC build system for
binary packages packages.

If you build MINC from source (any release) or use any of the later
packages (mni-toolkit) you shouldn't see this problem.

In any case I'd recommend shifting to Vlad's new CMake build system
for MINC as very little of the old autoconf/make code will now be kept
up to date.

ta