[MINC-users] MINC virtual machine

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 21:27:47 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,
FYI, I used the link on github to download the virtual machine
appliance but instead of finding box.ovf it has box-disk1.vmdk
of course you can still just create a new virtual box and select 'use
existing disk' to get it working but just thought you should update
the instructions, or, actually provide the box.ovf file.
mishkin