[MINC-users] BIC Objects and Python

Jon Pipitone jon at pipitone.ca
Wed Jan 29 08:25:04 EST 2014

I once wrote a really hacky script to convert surfaces to the STL
format:
   https://gist.github.com/pipitone/8687804

This was just something I reverse engineered in order to play with 3D
printing, but I too would love to see something more properly built.

Is there a spec for the format? A quick search turns up this:
www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/mishkin/mni_obj_format.pdf

Jon.