[MINC-users] mincresample -keep_real_range on float volume

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:27:49 EST 2014

Hi all,

It appears that running mincresample on a float volume while using
-keep_real_range, fails. A simple example:

$ mincreshape -float
/usr/local/bic/share/mni-models/icbm_avg_152_t1_tal_lin.mnc float.mnc
$ mincstats -quiet -min -max float.mnc
236.8016205
439776.2188

$ mincresample -keep_real_range float.mnc float_res.mnc
$ mincstats -quiet -min -max float_res.mnc
1.797693135e+308
-1.797693135e+308

Leaving aside why you'd want to use that option on a float volume (happened
buried in a script in my case); what should the correct behaviour be?
Ignore the -keep_real_range option for float volumes I'd imagine?

Happy 2015 in advance!

:-)

-- A