[MINC-users] Getopt::Tabular source distribution

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:28:31 EST 2014

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody knows where Getopt::Tabular lives; or rather,
how best to contribute to it. We've made a number of
improvements/extensions to it, so far implemented as wrappers or companion
subs (e.g., the ability to collect arbitrary-length lists, the ability to
suppress/expose options on the fly, or the ability to collect data into a
hashes) that I hope to integrate into Getopt::Tabular itself and contribute
back to the original distribution.

It's available on CPAN, but hasn't changed there since 1997. It also exists
on github as part of the MINC toolkit:

https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc-toolkit/tree/master/perl-modules/Getopt-Tabular-0.3

Should the latter be *the* place to contribute to? If so, who updates CPAN,
and how?

Greg, you there? :-)

-- A