[MINC-users] mincstats histogram count limit?

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 00:08:31 EST 2013

Hi Vladimir,

print_all_labels gives the same (correct) result as mincstats -count
-binvalue label,label,.... (green values). It only seems to be the counts
in minstats' histogram that are off.

By the way, these counts are printed in the histogram using %12g - that
shouldn't cap them at 1.67772e+07 I would think, but either way they should
probably be printed as integers.

-- A