[MINC-users] Range of values that can be set with miset_voxel_value()

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 12:39:45 EST 2013

At least when using

miset_voxel_value_hyperslab

you can set any value you want within the data type specified.

>From the documentation to miset_voxel_value:

 This function sets the voxel value of a position in the MINC
 volume.  The voxel value is the unscaled value, and corresponds to the
 value actually stored in the file.

It would not seem it is constrained to 0-1.    If you read the location
back out with the corresponding get, don't you get the value you put in?

Soren