[MINC-users] minctracc/masking bug?

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed May 8 09:04:05 EDT 2013

Hi Alex,

This is a strange behaviour indeed.

Can you tell me which line of code to change? :-)

One thought: is the resulting grid symmetric with respect to
the field of view? If the grid is asymmetric, the support of
the masked image may be insufficient for some grid points
lying very near the border of the masked image. I dealt with
this in the old N3 where the control points for the splines
were defined from the bottom-left corner. I made them centered
from version 1.11.0. Maybe we can try the same in minctracc
if it's not already the case. Also, what happens when you
reduce the grid size? Does the error go away? Have you looked
at the masked blurred (or blurred masked) images?

Claude