[MINC-users] Minctracc --Restrict-Deformation Analogue

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:54:46 EDT 2013

Hi David,

I'm not aware of a method of doing this in minctracc for nonlinear
transformations.

You can restrict such things in the linear stage using the -w_xxxx
options but as far as I know this doesn't apply to nonlinear. You
could try this:

   minctracc -nonlinear -w_translations 1 0.00001 0.000001 ....

If I have to restrict nonlinear registration in 2D I typically fake it
by taking the individual slices and registering them. (after
increasing the step size in Z).