[MINC-users] Error when calling the function "bestlinreg_s"

Simon Eskildsen eskild at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 04:50:25 EDT 2013

Hi Yang,

This is actually something I stumbled upon earlier.

Try Andrew's suggestion or fix the problem by changing line 30 of the
bestlinreg_s script:

    trans       => qw/-est_translations/,

becomes:

    trans       => [qw/-est_translations/],

I would be happy if someone could make the change in the repository.

Simon