[MINC-users] porting obj files to other software packages

Simon Eskildsen eskild at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:25:29 EDT 2013

Hi Jared,

I have a tool to convert to/from MNI obj. it supports various formats such
as VTK, VRML, POV-Ray, etc. However, currently it does not support
wavefront obj. Perhaps Cinema 4D takes other formats?
There is an old thread with links to some binaries here:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/pipermail/minc-users/2007-October/001742.html

I can provide a fresh compiled version if these do not work.