[MINC-users] Adding to minc history

jon pipitone jon.pipitone at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 14 14:18:19 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to be able to add entries to the history attribute of a minc file
so that I can record provenance when I process files with the various
scripts I've written up. I know many of the minc tools do this
automatically, but I also want my shell and python scripts to do this as
well.

Is there an already baked tool for this?  I imagine it would be easy to
roll something on my own by modifying the HDF headers, but I'd rather use
something that has had some field testing.

Thanks!
Jon.