[MINC-users] xdisp compile errors in minc-toolkit on osx 10.7.5

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 06:19:06 EST 2013

Hi Mishkin,

Thanks for the report.  Given that returns you are referencing are
after and error fprintf, I would guess that the return code should be
1 not 0. Of course if the error codes of these functions aren't
checked when they are called then yes, you can set them to whatever
you like!

Vladimir, I have made these commits in the develop tree.

   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/xdisp/commit/36d40cab3d4107d191ae17835e3b1e1e59916347
   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/xdisp/commit/db25f0471af6c9c93dcb866c5bc3506d9b02d330