[MINC-users] Installing RMINC

Jason Lerch jason at mouseimaging.ca
Thu Aug 15 08:56:19 EDT 2013

Hi Simon,

mincLm uses one of the Fortran linear algebra routines that came with R back in the 1.x series - they have removed it from the 3.x series, unfortunately, hence this error. We've been meaning to replace that code with something that works with R 3.x, but have not yet got around to it. Hopefully we'll have an update which compiles with R 3.x in the next few weeks. (R 2.x still works with RMINC).

Sorry about that.

Jason