[MINC-users] minc on centos

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 17:58:05 EDT 2013

Hi Omid,

As part of a another project there is now a build of MINC2 and
mni_autoreg for CentOS/Fedora/RPM here:

   http://cvlrepo.massive.org.au/repo/

>From my limited knowledge of RPM, this should work!

   wget http://cvlrepo.massive.org.au/repo/cvl.repo -O
/etc/yum.repos.d/cvl.repo
   yum clean all
   yum install cvl-minc2

Other MINC packages will be added to this in time.

CC'd to minc-users mailing list as others have asked this lately too.