[MINC-users] brain-view 0.8 on Ubuntu precise ...

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 21:10:18 EDT 2013

> I already have all those packages, except for libsoqt3-dev, which AFAICS
> is not part of Ubuntu precise ... I have
>
> ii  libsoqt-dev-common                     1.5.0-2
> ii  libsoqt4-20                            1.5.0-2
> ii  libsoqt4-dev                           1.5.0-2
>
> If you say that you managed to compile it, then there's hope! I must be
> overlooking
> something ...

Hrm, this brings back memories.  As I recall I used a backported
package to get it all to work. For some reason I also made this:

   http://httpd.cai.uq.edu.au/~rotor/quarter-1.0.0-1maverick_amd64.deb

That also works on precise but can't remember what it was for again
(brainview or something else like postf). I could find no package for
it anywhere so made my own.