[MINC-users] mincreeample transformation problem

Colin Shaun Hawco, M colin.hawco at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 8 16:01:33 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my late return.

Andrew, I think you were right, the problem was in my EPI > T1. I recalculated the transform, and reran the whole routine, and this time I was able to get it to work nicely. So the problem appears to be solved.

Thanks a lot to everyone for their help. : )

Colin Hawco, PhD
Post Doctoral Researcher
Temerty Centre for Therapeutic Brain Intervention
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
University of Toronto
"Disorder Expands"