[MINC-users] 4d data with dcm2mnc

R.L. Muetzel r.muetzel at erasmusmc.nl
Fri Oct 26 09:13:21 EDT 2012

Hello all,

We are having trouble converting 4D data with dcm2mnc….basically, we get a 3D image out, and no error messages in the command line.

We compiled this version (the tar.gz file):

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/pipermail/minc-users/2012-September/003522.html

The output from dcm2mnc -version:

~$ dcm2mnc -version
program: 2.0.07 built Oct 25 2012 16:57:03
libminc: 2.2.00
netcdf : 4.1.1 of Nov  7 2011 11:35:16 $
HDF5   : 1.8.4

Any thoughts on what might be going on?  would it be helpful for us to send you the output from -debug?

Thanks in advance for any help!

(also, sorry if this is a duplicate post, as I'm not sure if it got sent through twice)

Ryan Muetzel
Generation R/Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Erasmus MC - Sophia Children's Hospital
Rotterdam, the Netherlands