[MINC-users] EBTKS compilation issue

Thomas Funck thomas.funck at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 10 12:19:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the EBTKS libraries and I'm coming up against the following errors after running make. Any ideas what is causing this? Configure seems to run fine.

I had a similar "memcpy was not declared in scope" error when compiling Array.cc, which I solved by adding "#include <string.h>" to Array.cc. Not sure what to do in this case though.

Thanks for any help!

Thomas

templates/CachedArray.cc:1084:1:   required from here
templates/CachedArray.cc:870:3: error: 'extrema' was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
templates/CachedArray.cc:870:3: note: declarations in dependent base 'SimpleArray<char>' are not found by unqualified lookup
templates/CachedArray.cc:870:3: note: use 'this->extrema' instead
templates/CachedArray.cc:897:3: error: 'removeAllNotIn' was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
templates/CachedArray.cc:897:3: note: declarations in dependent base 'SimpleArray<char>' are not found by unqualified lookup
templates/CachedArray.cc:897:3: note: use 'this->removeAllNotIn' instead
templates/CachedArray.cc: In instantiation of 'Type CachedArray<Type>::_histMedian(unsigned int, unsigned int) [with Type = float]':
templates/CachedArray.cc:1085:1:   required from here
templates/CachedArray.cc:870:3: error: 'extrema' was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
templates/CachedArray.cc:870:3: note: declarations in dependent base 'SimpleArray<float>' are not found by unqualified lookup
templates/CachedArray.cc:870:3: note: use 'this->extrema' instead
templates/CachedArray.cc:897:3: error: 'removeAllNotIn' was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
templates/CachedArray.cc:897:3: note: declarations in dependent base 'SimpleArray<float>' are not found by unqualified lookup
templates/CachedArray.cc:897:3: note: use 'this->removeAllNotIn' instead