[MINC-users] dcm2mnc bug (?)

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:04:37 EDT 2012

Hi Gang,

Well it seems to fail on much, if not all, of the ADNI PET data. Since an
old version of dcm2mnc seems to work correctly on these data I can in
practice of course use that; but this looks like a bug in the current
version of dcm2mnc that should nevertheless be fixed. I'd rather avoid
multiple conversions as that often has other side effects :)

-- A