[MINC-users] mincblur with FWHM <= voxel dims

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:24:45 EDT 2012

Hello,

fast_blur uses FFTW library to perform it's calculations, which is
distributed under GPL license.
So, effectively EZminc should also be distributed under GPL license.

On the other hand mincblur is part of mni_autoreg with it's own
implementation of FFT (?) and also distributed under it's own license (
see https://github.com/BIC-MNI/mni_autoreg/blob/master/COPYING ).

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir S. Fonov ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com