[MINC-users] mincblur with FWHM <= voxel dims

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:07:22 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have my own implementation of gaussian blurring in EZminc:
https://github.com/vfonov/EZminc/blob/master/tools/fast_blur.cpp
(fast_blur binary in the minc-toolkit) .
I think it behaves properly for any blurring kernel size, and it
produces the same results as mincblur when fwhm> 2*voxel size

--
Best regards,