[MINC-users] mincresample MINC 2.0 compression

jon pipitone jon.pipitone at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 22 11:27:55 EDT 2012

Hey all,

I'm currently doing some processing work in which I need to take care of
the storage space I'm consuming, so I'd like to keep my minc volumes
compressed where possible.  I see that mincconvert has the option to
compress a volume in 2.0 format, but is there any way to *produce* a
compressed volume as the output of mincresample and friends?  The help for
mincresample (2.1.01) shows nothing obvious to do this, but maybe I'm
overlooking something as I'm pretty new to these tools.

Of course, I can always just run a pass of mincconvert to compress my
outputs as I go, but it would be handy to be able to do this in a single
step.

Thanks,
Jon.