[MINC-users] FDR analysis for cortical thickness

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:00:22 EDT 2012

Hi Jonathan,

At the risk of depriving you hours of endless fun coding this up
yourself, attached is my implementation using the
mni.cortical.statistics library (which you will need to install).

There is quite a bit of documentation on the bic wiki:
http://wiki.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/index.php/ThicknessStatistics

I'm at wb319 in the bic if you need help.
mishkin

p.s this is how to install the R library (using a bash shell) if you
didn't know:
1. download the mni.cortical.statistics library
2. R CMD INSTALL --library=/path/to/useful/extra/libraries/for/R/
mni.cortical.statistics
3. export R_LIBS=/path/to/useful/extra/libraries/for/R/