[MINC-users] calculating r-squared values

Jared Rowley jared.rowley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:32:10 EDT 2012

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the response.

I did the following and got an error do you have any suggestions:

rm(list=ls(all=TRUE))
> library(RMINC)
> gf1 <- read.csv("dti_gd.csv")
> fff <- function(x) { return(summary(lm(FA ~ score, gf1))$r.squared) }
> mincApply(gf1$FA, quote(fff(x)))
Number of volumes: 91
Volume sizes: 193 229 193
In slice
 0 Error in storage.mode(y) <- "double" :
  invalid to change the storage mode of a factor
In addition: Warning message:
In model.response(mf, "numeric") :
  using type="numeric" with a factor response will be ignored

FA is a column of minc files and score is a column of integers I want to
correlate with FA.

Thanks very much,

Jared