[MINC-users] EMMA tools for Cygwin

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 26 11:39:55 EDT 2012

Many Thanks Claude!

Unfortunately, I still have the same problem with mincheader, and indeed
it seems to be the 64-bit architecture that is causing the problem... But
the question remains: why would it run fine in Cygwin (which is installed
on the Windows XP x64 machine), but not when called via Windows, while
tools like mincinfo runs fine in both cygwin and matlab?

In the meantime I will verify if there is a way to call commands from
matlab by specifying a 32-bit flag...

Best,

Paul