[MINC-users] Problem building Display

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 28 23:40:17 EST 2012

Hi,

This is probably the known bug that Andrew and I know how to
fix but haven't taken the time to do so.

You need to have the bicpl library together with this package.
There seems to be a problem with the way autoconf/automake built
the configuration scripts in the released library so -lppm or
-lnetpbm doesn't get added to the link line. If you cut and paste
the link command for Display and manually add -lppm or -lnetpbm
(whichever one you have on your system) to the end of the line
then the executable should be created. If this doesn't work, it
could be a different problem.

Good luck!

Claude