[MINC-users] mincreshape problem

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:20:41 EST 2012

Hi Soren,

On 15 December 2012 11:27, Soren Christensen <sorench at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I am trying to fix up some MINC files that were written by MIPAV, for some
> reason some of these files have extra slices and displacement of the ROI.
> In plane resolution is the same.
> What I am stuck with is the followoing mincresample behaviour:

I have seen strange behaviour with malformed MINC files but not with
the particular error/warning that is being output for you.

First off, do the files have irregular or regular dimension spacing?

I have often found that rewriting the MINC file will sort things, one
way to force this is with mincconvert (to v1 and back again).

   $ mincconvert a.mnc a.mnc1
   $ mincconvert -2 a.mnc1 a.mnc