[MINC-users] loss of image origin solved

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:56:56 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

sorry I have misinterpreted the problem I had while superimposing bold images onto a t1 image taken during the same acquisition. Actually, the origin was not lost during the conversion.

I was experiencing a problem that came from register. Register was crashing (on Mac) while displaying bold images (with a significant angle) onto a t1 image systematically (i.e. register t1 bold). However, if I do the contrary, superimpose the t1 onto the bold, register was able to open the files (i.e. register bold t1). Claude helped me dig into this on a Linux installation and it looks like when register (on Linux) loads the second image, the cosines are not taken into account (or something like that).

Anyway, sorry again for the false alarm concerning dcm2mnc conversion.

Many thanks to Vlad and Claude for having helped me out with this issue!!

Have a great weekend!

Cécile