[MINC-users] Registering 3T MRI to stereotaxic space

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 11 18:59:50 EST 2012

Dear All,

I am trying to estimate the transformation parameters to co-register an
MRI acquired on the 3T MR machine here at the MNI, and it seems that
mritotal doesn't do such a good job (I used it before for scans
acquired on the 1.5T machine without any problems). Therefore, I was
wondering if anyone would have the latest procedure (and is willing to
share ;-)! ) to coregister an MRI from the 3T to stereotaxic space.

Many thanks!

Paul