[MINC-users] am i using mincresample correctly

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:10:52 EDT 2012

I just realized you ma have trouble using the composite view in
register if one or more of your volumes is 4D. At least for me, a 4D
volume will not render correctly in the composite view. You can work
around it by slicing out a single frame and doing away with the time
dimension using mincreshape. (eg -dimlenght time=0,0)

Soren