[MINC-users] am i using mincresample correctly

Jackie Leung jackie.leung at alumni.utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 6 23:00:47 EDT 2012

Thank you for the responses.  I am now fairly convinced that the transform
did take effect, but as Andrew said, I just don't see it using register.

Now this has led me to a second problem.  I wish to convert the registered
data into nifti format using mnc2nii, but this method doesn't seem to keep
my world coordinates, thus defeating the whole registration process.

I did try the -like option in mincresample, and that does work in
transforming the voxel space as well.  However, it also crops a significant
portion of my data as my target image has a lot fewer slices.

So, is there a way to apply a transform to the voxel space (not just world
space) while keeping the original field of view?  or another option would
be if mnc2nii can apply the world coordinates to the nifti output instead
of voxel space.

Any advice will be very much appreciated!!

Jackie