[MINC-users] Convert DICOM EPIs from 3D volumes to 2D slices

Sébastien Proulx sebastien.proulx2 at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 27 18:44:22 EDT 2012

Hello,

This may sound unusual, but I have 3D EPI volumes stored in DICOMs (one
volume per DICOM file) that I want to convert to 2D EPI slices, keeping
the DICOM format (one slice per DICOM file). If it could some how help,
I also have the volumes in one MINC file (all volumes of the series in
one MINC file), but the goal is really to get an EPI volume stored in
multiple DICOM files (one slice of the volume per file).

I'm quite a newbie in that file handling business, but so far, I've only
seen information on 2D to 3D conversion on the web... and I tried
something called Debabeler
(http://www.loni.ucla.edu/Software/Debabeler), but could even make it work.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

--