[MINC-users] new minc-toolkit binary package

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:06:03 EDT 2012

Hello Everybody,

we (me and Louis) have created an official page for minc-tollkit :
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesSoftware/ServicesSoftwareMincToolKit
It contains links to latest versions of binary packages.

Also, I have included pre-compiled third-party binary packages of
ITK-SNAP with minc support and elastix also with minc support.

--
Best regards,