[MINC-users] compiling minc tools for ubuntu 11.04

Matthijs van Eede matthijs at phenogenomics.ca
Thu Sep 22 11:26:19 EDT 2011

Hi Vladimir,

I am building the minc tools on Ubuntu 10.04 and I am getting quite
different results from nu_correct depending on whether or not the ebtks
patch is applied. Using the same settings for nu_correct (or
nu_estimate), the version where the patch is applied delivers an
intensity mapping that is uniform (5.192e+33 everywhere). Does the patch
require different settings for nu_correct? Or should it not be applied
on Ubuntu 10.04?

Thanks,
Matthijs