[MINC-users] saving a 4d volume with non-uniform time steps

Graeme O'Keefe graeme.okeefe at petnm.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 08:55:21 EDT 2011

Hi Jason,

I have a dynamic PET scan in Philips format (UGM) that I wish to convert to minc2.

The time-step is not constant.

Can you tell me how I would save a "tspace" vector containing the times of each frame using volumeFromDescription?

From sva2mnc.py :
    vol = volumeFromDescription(output_filename,
                                ["yspace","zspace","xspace"],
                                [int(dims[0]), int(dims[1]), int(dims[2])],
                                [55,367,227], [-step,-step,-step])

cheers,

Graeme

Graeme O'Keefe, PhD,MACPSEM