[MINC-users] [MINC-development] GLUT colours

Giovanna Pellecchia giovanna.pellecchia at camhpet.ca
Tue Nov 1 10:43:53 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I am not sure about Mac OSX, however the problems which afflicted both
register and Display on Ubuntu 10.04
//"Could not get requested colour_map_mode(0), got(1,256)"
//can be resolved by installing an earlier version of freeglut (2.4.0_61
worked for me) instead of the current version in the repository (I think
it might be 3 now?), as reported earlier:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/pipermail/minc-users/2010-March/002684.html

Giovanna.