[MINC-users] dcm2mnc failed for cornol data set

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:04:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:17, Aaryani Tipirneni <atipirne at stanford.edu> wrote:
>  I work on coregistration stuff using minc tools. Initially I convert the images to mnc using dcm2mnc script. For some reason, dcm2mnc is not working good for coronal data set, all the three axes are being flipped and so the coregistration is failing. Could you please help me if anyone knows.

These orientation issues are difficult to sort out unless we know
where and from what type of scanner your data is from.  In some cases
the DICOM headers themselves are "wrong".

In the meantime you can find volrot (rotate a volume) and volflip
(flip a volume along an axis) here:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/