[MINC-users] looking for an example of a mincmorph kernel file

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Mon May 2 14:42:08 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Cool! I'll keep that in mind. I managed to find an old discussion thread
involving Andrew Janke from 2007.
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/pipermail/minc-users/2007-November/001819.html

I've tweaked the example that he provided, after all.

I'm about to try it.

I will probably revisit your idea if that does not work as expected.

Best wishes,

Michel

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Alex Zijdenbos <zijdenbos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Michel,
>
> I wrote a simple kernel-generator some time ago. It only generates a
> spherical kernel, but it would be simple enough to modify it to a
> non-isotropic kernel. You can find it here:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5709165/make_mincmorph_kernel.pl
>
> -- A
>
> --
> Alex Zijdenbos
> Sent with Sparrow
> On Monday, May 2, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Michel Audette wrote:
> > Dear minc users,
> >
> > I'm looking to implement a new mincmorph kernel file that dilates and
> erodes
> > mostly along the x-axis. Is there a kernel file somewhere that I can
> modify
> > appropriately?
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >
> > Michel