[MINC-users] ecattominc and scale factors

Thomas Funck thomas.funck at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 17 10:09:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am a grad student working the Jewish General for Dr. Thiel. When I convert ECAT7 files to MINC, the values of the MINC file do not match the original values of the ECAT7 file. I saw in the ECAT header that there are scale factors that are applied to the values of the ECAT file. However even when I multiply the values in the MINC file by the corresponding scale factors (using mincmath), the two files still don't match. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks for the help!

Best,

Thomas