[MINC-users] mincaverage error

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Fri Mar 4 15:17:30 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

I double checked each minc file (displayed them in register) and they all
seemed to be fine...

Don't know if this helps at all..., but here are some more information:

1. A correction to what I wrote earlier:

> I am trying to run mincaverage on 43 minc files, all which have been N3
> intensity nonuniformity normalized, neck portion cropped off, mincnorm-ed,
> *and linearly (9parameter) registered to a standard template*.

2. I am using the -filelist option. I have a .txt file with each file name
listed on separate lines. Is this the correct format for the filelist?

3. The version I am using:

> > mincaverage -version
> program: 2.1.00
> libminc: 2.1.00
> netcdf : 4.1.1 of May 15 2010 04:10:51 $
> HDF5   : 1.8.4

Thanks.

Best,
Lisa