[MINC-users] best_nonlin_reg.pl ?

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Tue Mar 1 19:27:10 EST 2011

Hello,

> "History" Lesson
Thank you, Andrew (and Vladimir for the corrections) for the detailed
background information.
It is great to have all of this information summed up simply for outsiders
like myself.

> mincnorm 1.2.0
Oops, my bad. Sorry! I got the new version now.

>New error - gennlxfm

> Can't exec "gennlxfm": No such file or directory at
> /usr/local/bic/bin/volgenmodel line 656.
> Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/volgenmodel line 656.

Is this another one of your scripts that I am missing?

Thank you.

Best,
Lisa