[MINC-users] best_nonlin_reg.pl ?

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:16:48 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

Thank you once again - I am always surprised (in a good way, of course) and
thankful for how supportive people, like you, are on this MINC mailing list!

Thanks for suggesting me "volgenmodel".
Yes, by reading his paper, I realized that Vladimir used other codes like
ITK in his model creation process.
Seems like volgemodel will be a great start off for this project. I will
definitely try out volgenmodel.

The difference as he mentions in his paper is that he doesn't start
> fitting from scratch at each step. volgenmodel does but there are
> other reasons for this.

What are some of the reasons for this?

Thank you.

Best,