[MINC-users] basic tutorials

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 08:55:31 EDT 2011

Hi John,

On 26 July 2011 22:33, John Fredy <jfochoaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all, I am new in this list, I have a great interest in the minc tools
> but I see little amount of information in the web. Someone can suggest me
> some tutorials to begin?

A few of us have put together various documentation here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Tutorials

Over the years.

> To the date I can transform a dicom series to minc format and apply the
> insect algorithm for white matter gray matter segmentation
>
> How I can use the ANIMAL algorithm?,

For this there is a small howto here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Tools/mni_autoreg

> Is possible obtain cortical thickness?

Last I checked the cortial thickness code from the BIC (Specifically
Prof Alan Evans lab) has not been released.  You could always email
Alan directly and ask.

Thanks