[MINC-users] upet2mnc with CT images

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 08:52:08 EDT 2011

Hi John,

I don't have much to do with upet data so can't really comment on this
much beyond to say that what you are suggesting makes sense to me.

If you are a github user you could always fork from here:

   https://github.com/andrewjanke/minc/tree/master/conversion/micropet

and see how this change works out for you?  If it goes well I dont see
any reason as to why we shouldn't bring this change back into MINC
itself.

Thanks