[MINC-users] The future of MINC -> I have some $$ to help; coder(s) needed

D. Louis Collins louis.collins at mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 28 11:52:33 EST 2011

Hi all,

I agree with much of what Pierre described below and I would like to help push MINC forward.  In addition to the points raised by PIerre, I think we need additional documentation + examples (both for coders and users, but more for users).   I still have questions about NIFTI support, but I'm willing to be convinced...

I have some money available and would be willing to apply it to consulting salary to address some of the problems raised in terms of distribution and installation issues, documentation, .  I have one constraint - the money needs to be spent before the summer.  At the same time, this is an advantage - we could move forward towards solving some of the issues quickly.

So, are there people out there that would be willing to trade time for cash?

If you are interested or know who is interested, please get in touch with me directly.    Feel free to forward this message.

best regards,

-Louis

ps - please note that there will be a discussion of minc development on the geeks user list

D. Louis Collins, PhD			McConnell Brain Imaging Center
Associate Professor			Montreal Neurological Institute
Neurology & Neurosurgery	WB-314
Biomedical Engineering		3801 University St.
louis.collins at mcgill.ca		Montreal, Quebec.
voice: (514)-398-4227/8554	CANADA               H3A 2B4
Fax:   (514)-398-2975
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/PeopleFaculty/CollinsDLouis