[MINC-users] Computing vertices average distance

francois hebert francois.hebert007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:05:56 EST 2011

Hi Mishkin,

What I want to know it's the average distance between all verties in one
single .obj file.
I'm working on the cortical thickness and I want to smooth the data using
the diffuse minc tool the thing is that I would like to ahve an idea about
the distances between the vertices to know the range of fwhm I should use.

Thanks for the reply

Francois