[MINC-users] Display-1.5.0 build problem

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:12:07 EST 2011

Hi all,

> In any case it hasn't been fun and took a lot more time than I had
> hoped.  Expect new Display packages for lucid and maverick shortly or
> failing that for Christmas.

Or perhaps a bit later, there's been a little bit too much water about
this part of the world as of late...

I have uploaded the new packages for Ubuntu Maverick here:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ubuntu-maverick/

Note that with the new build you will have to add this to your .bashrc
or .bash_profile along with the PATH line:

   # MINC
   export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bic/bin
   export MANPATH=$MANPATH:/usr/local/bic/man:/usr/local/bic/share/man
   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/bic/lib

In time I will add this path tomfoolery to mincbundle but for now it
is probably best to let individuals choose where they want their MINC
from.

Let me know if it breaks (again) for you and yes Mishkin and others I
will attempt to find a i386 machine about here or make a VM and build
some for you too... :)

Thanks

--
Andrew Janke