[MINC-users] only two windows of displa

Mihovil Pletikos mihovil at hiim.hr
Mon Jan 10 03:12:54 EST 2011

List I have a problem with display.... all other parts of minc tools
work but display when started opens only two windows, the
"keyboard-like" one and 3d view window, and load and save options are
not available.... I'm using Mint Debian edition 32 bit on my asus
g73jh laptop... and i installed everything from lenny repositories...
I would really appreciate your help.... thank you :)

Mihovil Pletikos, MD
Croatian Institute for Brain Research School of Medicine University of Zagreb
Croatia