[MINC-users] best_nonlin_reg.pl ?

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Mon Feb 28 13:46:04 EST 2011

Hi Claude and Andrew,

Thanks for all your input and guidance.

Perhaps you can tell us your intended usage of the minc
> registration tools so that we can provide more focussed
> guidance.

I am trying to create average infant head templates similar to what Fonov et
al 2011 have created with the pediatric population.
(He informed me that the infant templates available online were created
using similar methods as stated in his 2011 paper involving pediatric data)
There are many tools and options available in creating these templates, and
I am trying to see what will work best for my purpose.

As Claude mentioned the fit config is really what makes this work though

Thanks for guiding me on how to modify the configurations.
As a start, I will play around with nlpfit and fit config (I'll use what
Fonov et al used for their settings as a guidance).

Thank you.

Best,
Lisa